Friday, March 4, 2011

The first post.

As the first post of mine on this blog, I will just take the opportunity to say hello. Thank you for stopping by. I'm writing here for a number of reasons. First of all, it means everyone gets a choice as to whether or not they read this, unlike a general hourly posting on FB or otherwise. I will be attempting to keep a weekly log of many things. I will either write about my experiences in the real world, feature friends of mine or people I encounter in general. However, I will be maintaining the privacy of my friends if that is the route I choose to go. As a college student, I may also write about what I am studying, and possibly envoke my readers to do some questioning, or if they choose, write me about what they think. I'm excited to start this blog, as there are so many things I wish to say but never have the avenue to do so. Let's see where this goes. Wish me luck and I hope to receive comments and questions. You can even give me ideas on what to write about, and I may just do my research and write about it.... if it's a reasonable topic. Thank you and I hope my posts inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment